To: Christina Tobin
Chairman, Free and Equal Elections Foundation
I apologize for the delay in responding to your request for questions for presidential candidates. Here are a few. As time allows I may have a few more later. I have sent this response to several well-informed friends who believe in liberty and hope that they will also respond.
Questions for presidential candidates:
1. Will you publicly acknowledge that the right of secession is a fundamental, foundational right of the people, explicitly recognized in the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution of the United States, especially the Ninth and Tenth Amendments of the Bill of Rights, and that it is impossible to restore our God-given liberty and justice and peace without recognition of and commitment to this self-evident truth? Do you promise never to misuse the armed forces of the United States in violation of these principles?
2. Will you immediately pardon Edward Snowden, Chelsea Manning, all others who, although at great risk to their lives and liberty, have alerted the American people about the criminal activities of the federal government, and all other federal prisoners who are imprisoned for acts, especially unconstitutional laws, which are not crimes in a free society, such as but not limited to, drug laws, prostitution laws, many tax laws and federal gun control laws, especially Ross Ulbricht, creator of Silk Road, the American patriot, Irwin Schiff and author and film producer, Dinesh D’Souza?
3. Will you order all US troops to return to the United States within a reasonable time not exceeding ninety days and promise never to make war except to protect the Bill of Rights and our homes in America after a Congressional declaration of war, as your oath of office requires you to do?
4. Will you issue an executive order to repeal all past executive orders and promise never to infringe on the exclusive Congressional authority to make all laws? Will you order all federal departments to stop issuing regulations which have the false color of law?
5. Do you promise to veto all bills to raise taxes or increase fedgov spending except in time of Constitutionally declared war for the purpose of defending the United States and the Bill of Rights?
6. Will you recommend that Congress propose the Liberty Amendment (http://www.libertyamendment.com/) to sell all unconstitutionally and unnecessarily held federal property and repeal the federal income tax and replace it with nothing, and recommend to the states to ratify it?
7. Will you recommend to Congress to audit and abolish the Federal Reserve System and replace it with an honest gold and/or silver money system according to the Constitution?
8. Will you recommend to Congress to get the United States out of the United Nations and all of its subsidiary organizations, especially NATO, and the United Nations out of the United States and will you veto all bills to fund those organizations?
9. Will you recommend to Congress to repeal all federal gun laws and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and veto all bills to fund enforcement of such laws?
10. Will you recommend to Congress to repeal the Federal Election Commission and all other federal election laws except those pertaining to fraud and require paper ballots and instant runoff voting in all federal elections and veto all bills to fund enforcement of such laws and agencies?
11. Will you recommend to Congress to repeal all federal health, education, agriculture and other laws, especially Obamacare, which are unconstitutional and begin to phase out unconstitutional Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid laws and veto all funding measures?
12. Will you recommend to Congress to abolish the FBI, CIA, NSA, the Patriot Act and all other federal laws which are being used or misused to establish a police state and veto all funding measures ?
13. Will you order the Justice Department to prosecute all of the people who are working to create a totalitarian police state and all war criminals, especially Barack Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld?
14. Recognizing that all legitimate government power should be used as sparingly as possible, especially actions which cannot be corrected, do you support the death penalty? (See Question 13)?
15. Will you recommend to Congress to pass the Bricker Amendment (http://www.antiwar.com/essays/bricker.html) to clarify precisely that treaties do not grant Congress or the president authority which would otherwise be unconstitutional and recommend to the states to ratify it?
16. Will you strongly recommend that Congress reenact President Eisenhower’s successful program, Operation Wetback, to end the invasion of our country through our undefended southern border and all other Constitutional programs to stop the invasion?
17. Do you support a moratorium on all immigration until Operation Wetback is successful and major permanent reductions thereafter?
18. Do you support the right to life from conception to natural death and promise to veto any bill which contradicts that basic principle of liberty?
I tried to rank the questions by importance but that proved to be very difficult and time consuming. There are several more issues which should be addressed but I think that these are enough for now. I hope that you will publish all questions submitted and notify all of us who participated in this effort. You have my permission to identify me as a Libertarian candidate for Congress three times and once for state representative and that I also ran for state representative in 1972 with the American party.
For liberty, justice and peace,
Death to the New World Order